NetGuard is a complete replacement front for the network filer found on Acorn / RISC OS networks as well as offering numerous protection, cosmetic enhancements and now an application launcher.
PLUS NetGuard Spooler is a printer spooler which can interact with NetGuard.
- A network e.g. Econet / Ethernet / Nexus and now NT/Win95/LanMan
- Acorn Level 4 Fileserver or equivalent, NT Server, NEW Virtual Users can now be simulated on Access systems
- An application server e.g. Access / ClassShare / Nexus or a local hard disc / ClassROM unit on client machines
- 160K of spare RAM on client machines
- Any resolution display from TV (mode 12) upwards on client machines
- RISC OS 3.10 or later (including RISC OS 4) on client machines
- A printer (for NetGuard Spooler)
The NetGuard Suite consists of three main parts, click on their iconsfor more information
NetGuard Client - runs on your network client stations
NetGuard Configure - sets up and configures NetGuard
NetGuard Spooler - AUN printer spooler which integrates with NetGuard